Wednesday 15 March 2017

This much cleavage is good cleavage? feat Swara Bhaskar & Tapsee Pannu

Have you ever given a thought How much cleavage is good cleavage?

Well, I hope not because I feel there are many other serious things you need to think and take care of but still there are many people who will do anything for money and in the gold digger game there are two new players i.e Swara Bhaskar & Tapsee Pannu

if you don't know who isSwaraa Bhaskar is I won't blame you because nobody knows her.

Recently everyone celebrated international women day but there were some girls who instead of celebration thought of spreading negative thoughts.
Watch the video

Agreed there are many flaws in this world and we need to work really hard to bring the change but first, we need to understand why do even we celebrate women's day because I personally feel it's not only about women or girls only.
it's about the people who come together to bring the change or work together with only one goal of better future. 
I'm not against anybody. all I'm saying is if there is a day for celebration, celebrate it or at least appreciate the people who have supported you to bring equal rights. 

this kind of video is not going to change anything at least for once try to appreciate the people who support you for the better future

Watch My response 

No comments:

Post a Comment